“Chance favors the connected mind.”
—Steven Johnson, author of “Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation”
Larry Keltto of The Solopreneur Life is a featured contributor at SmallBizClub.com, a small-business-resources website published by Office Depot and the Tarkenton Companies.
Founder and Publisher of TheSolopreneurLife.com
Subscribe to TheSolopreneurLife.com by clicking on any of the "subscribe" boxes at top. In addition to all content here (including the 400+ page archive), The Solopreneur Life subscribers receive:
• The “Solopreneurship Self-Assessment Test”
• “Threadbare to Billionaire” e-book
• “The Solopreneur Life” book
• “Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs” book
• “Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs Workbook”
• “Solopreneur Emergency Turnaround Handbook”
• “The Collections Packet” (letters and contract language that aid in collecting past-due accounts receivable)
New! "Threadbare to Billionaire: J.K. Rowling's Solopreneurial Magic and How You Can Use It to Spark Your Business." There are many compelling “rags to riches” stories, but Rowling’s might be the best of all time. Get your copy today.
The Solopreneur Life (The Book) speaks the truth on how to make it as a solopreneur. $2.99 for the Kindle version, $9.95 for print.
"Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs," written by The Solopreneur Life's Larry Keltto and by Jim Sheard, Ph.D., is available now in paperback at Amazon.com. Order your copy today.
—Rob Place, Founder and Owner,
Business Plan Local
ICAR-US Founder and CEO
—Jill Chivers, My Year Without
—Dawn Svenson Holland,
—Bob Andelman, aka Mr. Media
—Jenelle Teppen, City of Inver Grove Heights (Minnesota)
© Copyright 2010-2014 The Solopreneur Life®
Website Design by Intuitive Designs